I was recently introduced to a new product by Kristen Chapman, product consultant and certified makeup artist. The Watt’ s UP by Benefit is a soft focus highlighter for face.
Although most people skip this step, it is very important and it makes the biggest difference in enhancing your look. Regardless if you are going for a natural look when you want to apply the highlighter on top of foundation only, or you are going for a more elaborate look, where you add powder and blush, it will do wonders!
This product can be used on top of cheekbones, over and under brows, on bridge of nose, and cupid’s bow. The purpose of this product is to lift and accentuate facial features.
It’s a facelift in a tube!
This product comes in a stick form with a sponge applicator tip on the opposite end of the tube. It only comes in one color which is champagne. It has a luminous finish but it is not shimmery. The product is cream to powder finish therefore it is long lasting. It can be used for any type of complexion, even oily due to its powder finish.
How to apply:
- feel on your face where the cheekbone is
- apply right above cheekbone
- apply in a C motion to incorporate both areas which are the cheekbone, and above the brow
- apply on bridge of nose in a vertical motion
- apply a little on cupid’s bow to accentuate pout
- use the sponge applicator tip on opposite end to blend
- use foundation brush to blend
- do not use a stiffing brush for this
- blend in circular motion
This product will do wonders and give you a natural glow! I was very pleased with it and the results! Earlier this morning, I applied it on top of my BB Cream. I did not even need to use foundation, powder, or blush! My look was luminous and natural.
What do you think about this product?
Miranda Kerr also uses this product!