Fall is here…and along with that school started. Yes, the sunny summer days are over and have been replaced with the busy shorter fall days.
So back to school, some are excited…others not so much. Along with having a super filled schedule where you don’t even have time to breathe, you also have to juggle with having a job, and getting all those projects turned in on time!
When do you have time to take care of yourself then?
Beauty is important to all of us girls, and so is our personal image, the way you present yourself is essential. Some of us have it together very well: from the moment you wake up you know exactly what to wear, you have your little agenda highly organized with every detail of your day written meticulously.
Others are not so organized, sometimes running behind, and being a little more rushed when it comes to their beauty routine. Having to even give up on wearing their favorite pair of Jimmy Choo stilettos, and instead wear ballerina flats which will help get you to your destination faster.
Regardless of your hectic schedule your beauty routine should not suffer!!!
We leave our house early in the morning and sometimes we don’t get the chance to return home until late at night! Of course your daily makeup routine is not as complex as when attending a special occasion, however it should still be attended to. Allow yourself enough time in the morning to apply your makeup.
Once you ran out of the door and as you go about your day, from class to class or from meeting to meeting, of course your makeup wears off, but you still want to look fresh!
Your makeup bag will be your best friend throughout the day as you will want to freshen up But…here’s the catch: Do not overload it with unnecessary products!!! There are certain products that are essential to maintaining your appearance throughout the day, and you should only take those!. Do not take your whole toiletry with you!
your makeup bag should be small and not too heavy, so that it does not drag down your purse!
- Powder foundation and brush – this is essential to have in your bag. Throughout the day as your makeup wears off you can reapply the powder to remove excess oil and even out your skin
for a natural flawless, soft focus, skin perfecting finish i would recommend the powder foundation by It Cosmetics
don’t forget to have a brush with you as well!!!
- A good concealer is important to carry in your makeup bag. Any imperfections or blemishes can be quickly and easily covered.
Jane Iredale has a great concealer that is high coverage but at the same time it does not look heavy when applied.
- Blush should not be missing from your little bag!!! It is a very important item
I love this blush by Lancome! It is shimmery when applied but not too strident giving the effect you want on your cheeks!
- Mascara is another important element that should belong in your little bag!
there are many brands of mascara that I like to use: Chantecaille, Dior, Lancome
- Last but not least let’s not forget about lips!!! This can get a little tricky, I would recommend that you take with you whatever product you prefer to use: Lipstick, Lipgloss, or Lipbalm.
Below are some of my favorite lipgloss brands!!!!
when is comes to lipsticks you should pick a shade you feel comfortable with as well as something that is in tune with the seasons for fall colors you could go with a deep red or plum
- Dont forget to add a hair-tie and some bobby pins.
- Try to also add a nail file! You never know when you might need it :)))
What would you consider essential in your makeup bag?!