Hey beauty lovers!
It’s been a crazy week for us makeup junkies with so many MAJOR palettes launching. I’m doing my best to keep up with the new products and review them for you all so I apologize for bombarding you with all these palette reviews! I noticed the Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadow palette is SUPER similar to the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette. Lucky for me, I snatched up both palettes before they sold out.
You can watch my FULL review with swatches here:
ABH Modern Renaissance Breakdown:
- Velvety, buttery formula
- High quality packaging
- Comes with dual ended brush
- Includes mirror attached to the palette
- 14 colors: 4 shimmers, 10 mattes
- $42 USD
Anastasia Modern Renaissance Demo + Tutorial:
Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadow Palette Breakdown:
- 18 large pans of eyeshadow
- 8 foiled shadows, 10 matte
- Fast international shipping
- No mirror on palette
- Palette does not come with brush
- $65 USD
Full review of the Huda Beauty Rose Gold Textured Eyeshadow Palette:
Which one are you going to get? Let me know in the comments below!