Last week killed a lot of our banks with TWO hot new eyeshadows launching almost on the same day! Huda Beauty just released a rose gold textured eyeshadow palette a day before the Master Palette by Mario launched on the Anastasia Beverly Hills online store.
I made sure I got both palettes, (yes, this meant setting alarms, Kylie Lip Kit launch style) so I can review them for you first! Click here to see my Master Palette by Mario review.
The Huda Beauty Textured Eyeshadow Palette comes with 18 colors: 7 foiled metallic pans and 11 matte colors. I love that it provides such a variety of colors. I love a deep, dramatic smoky eye and I was really pleased with the pigmentation of the black color.
Here is the look I created with the palette today:
Watch my video below for a full, in-depth review:
- You get 18 colors in an incredible variety
- Blends well
- Large pans of eyeshadow so it should last a while
- Fast international shipping from Huda Beauty
- No mirror on palette (these are very useful!)
- Must use finger to apply foiled shadows, making it hard to apply with acrylic nails or eyelash extensions
- Does not come with brush
What are your thoughts on the new palettes? Leave a comment below with your thoughts ❤