While busy with work I neglected my skin care routine. As a last minute rescue I rushed to the esthetician wishing she had the magic potion to fix my skin right before my travels. Well I left the salon not too happy to hear that I have not been doing my “homework” (hydrating my face). Not to mention that traveling only worsened my condition. Maybe it was from the airplane or just by being in crowded places, but by the time I was back, my skin was worse than before.
As I returned to my esthetician again, I requested for her to provide me with that ideal beauty elixir that would make my skin look radiant in no time. Well, together with her, we discovered a little trick (so simple) yet it made a tremendous difference on my skin.
Emilce’s Skin Hydration Recipe
- remove makeup with makeup remover wipes (dry sheets by Olay)
- Cleanse skin with a good facial cleanser (Peter Thomas Roth – Rose Stem Cell)
- In a little bowl put 2-3 table spoons or yogurt (yes, regular yogurt)
- Massage the yogurt on your skin applying it to the forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose
- Leave it on your skin for 30 minutes
- For extra hydration cut two cucumber rounds and apply them on your eyes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water after 30 minutes
- Towel dry face and then apply the Dermglo Vitamin C Collagen Serum
- Wash face with facial cleanser
- Apply the Dermglo Vitamin C Collagen Serum
- Proceed with your makeup routine as normal
This hydration routine can be practiced up to 4 times a week. In time your face will show progress and condition will improve. Within a week my face was softer and had a youthful glow. In time my skin should improve and be completely radiant and hydrated.
Try this to improve your skin!
You deserve it ❤
Until next time dear,
One thought on “Skin Hydration 101 (Emilce’s Recipe)”