Kylie Cosmetics and Khloe Kardashian always have the BEST collabs! I’m so happy I got my new In Love With the KOKO Kollection by Kylie cosmetics today. This is their second collaboration and this time it is not only 4 lip products, but also a face palette.
Watch my Koko Kollection Review Video here:
Here is a summary of my review:
- Shipping was fast this time. The KKW x Kylie Cosmetics took 3 weeks to be delivered from the day I ordered it, but this one arrived in one week.
- All of the colors are gorgeous, and most of them are pigmented(“Doll” needed another layer). I loved topping off the matte liquid lipsticks with the “Sugar Plum” gloss for even more looks.
- The face palette’s bronzer and blush are gorgeous but suitable for only fair skin tones. If I had a deeper tan, it wouldn’t work as a bronzer for me.
- The highlighters in the face palette are disappointing.
- The face palette is NOT worth $40.
- The liquid lipstick set is worth $40 if you like the colors 🙂
Let me know your thoughts of the new collab below!